Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Check In Day 2

Today was a busy day. I have five girls again today. It went very well and they even all napped at the same time again! Now I am just doing a quick update and then heading to feed Molly and go to bed.

I will start by sharing how I finished my day yesterday. For an afternoon snack I had Clif Mini Bar (100 calories). For dinner I had pork loin sirloin chops with green beans and watermelon (395 calories). After dinner I had a skinny cow ice cream sandwich with a 1/2c. of edy's slow churned mint cookie crunch (280 calories). I didn't do a good job spreading my calories out yesterday so after dinner and dessert I was only at about 1500 calories. I try not to eat under 1800 just because I don't want to mess up my milk supply. I ended up eating popcorn, rice cakes, and a skinny cow chocolate truffle bar. Not the best calories I could have eaten, I know. I ended the day with 1808 calories, 17% fat (20% or under is my goal), 58% carbs (between 50-60% is my goal), and 25% fat (20-30% is my goal). Not too bad, I even ended up getting two of my four servings of fruits and veggies I was going for.

Today was okay as well. I had blueberry pancakes with crystal light kiwi strawberry for breakfast (332 calories), a yogurt for my midmorning snack (180 calories), a spinach salad with ham, turkey, fat free mozzarella, raisins, pecans, and light honey french dressing (421 calories), a cup of grapes and a clif mini bar for my afternoon snack (175 calories), an english muffin with egg whites, swiss chesse, and turkey sausage links for dinner (332 calories), and edy's slow churned mint cookie crunch and skinny cow cookies and cream ice cream and kettle corn for dessert (370 calories). I know that I treat myself to too much dessert, but at least it is low fat dessert! I finished the day at 1809 calories, 20% fat, 60% carbs, and 20% protein. I even had 3 1/2 servings of fruits and vegetables.

Thinking about having to share what I ate today really did help keep me in check, so thanks to those who read this and keep my accountable! As far as working out goes, I didn't today. I have a stretch day this week and I made it today because it is too hard to work out with 5 kids 5 and under. Tomorrow is core synergistics. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment