Friday, July 23, 2010

Feeling Worn Out

Did you know that 90 days is actually quite a long time? I do now that I am doing P90X! This weekend is the end of week 9, only 4 more weeks to go! I am so tired! I am having a hard time staying motivated to finish. My workout yesterday was a bust. It was yoga day. I got about 20 minutes in and then quit. Molly was crying and refused to take her morning nap and Grace would not stop whining. I decided to run a few miles, because then I could turn the music up and drown out the noise. I was 1.3 miles into my run when I had to get off the treadmill to discipline Grace. It is SO hard to start running again when you have to stop like that, so I quit. It is getting harder to fit in my workouts with the girls. The workouts are 60-90 minutes and that requires on lot of patience from them. Today's workout was better. I got all but the last 7 minutes or so done. I had to stop because it time to feed Molly. I didn't even get to take a shower first, which I hate. Oh well.

My diet the last two days was not so good. Thursday I went out to dinner with Melanie, Bob, Grace and Molly. We went to Applebees. I got garlic herb chicken which was good, but we got potato twisters as an appetizer. For the day I ended up at about 2,500 calories. With exercise and nursing that is about breaking even, that is ok, but not what I want to do to get rid of fat! I ended up with 19% fat, 63% carbs, and 18% protein. I had only 3 servings of fruits and vegetables. Today was worse. I did okay during the day, but then we got Vitales for dinner. I had about 2,400 calories with 24% fat, 62% carbs, and 14% protein. A normal diet is 25% fat, but again, not okay for trying to burn the last of my belly fat!

Tomorrow is just a weigh in. Hopefully I will be about the same. Tomorrow's workout is Kenpo (punching and kicking). I think I want to fit in a run too. Maybe Bob and I will take the girls if it's not too hot. They liked it when we went last weekend. Actually, I just looked at the weather and it is supposed to rain...maybe the treadmill then.

Back to being tired...I'm sure Molly getting up in the middle of the night to eat is not helping the situation. I am glad she is growing, but I sure hope she is done with the nighttime feedings soon! My not going to bed on time doesn't help either!

Lately I have been having tons of fun trying to find new diapers for the girls. Yesterday I got a couple of GrowBaby diapers. I put them on for bedtime....not a good nighttime diaper. They both woke up wet. I put them on during the day today. Molly leaked during naptime, but Grace stayed dry playing. I am disappointed that they won't work at night. I love how trim they are. I might keep these shells and just get a few more inserts and use them for Grace during the day. I am waiting for my new bumgenius diapers to get here and also a bottombumpers. I also traded some diapers on diaperswappers.com for a couple of wahm made diapers and some wool dryer balls. Right now Sewcraftybaby.com is having a 15% sale on iCandy diapers and I think I am going to try them. I like the idea of snapping in a new insert and reusing the shell, kind of like my flips. I love sewcraftybaby.com. She always has good sales and fun giveaways on her facebook page. Anyway, enough about fluff. And this entry has gone on way to long, so goodnight for now!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for us getting together for a visit and am now a fan of Skinny Cow. Four weeks left is awesome! Hang in there, girl! I know you can do it :-)

    ReplyDelete