Thursday, July 8, 2010

Short and Sweet

I love when both of my kids sleep all night! Grace has been doing so much better the last couple of weeks, thank you God! Molly has been a pretty good sleeper ever since she was born and she has continued getting better. The last week or so she has been sleeping until 8:00 or 8:30.

I can't believe Molly will be starting solids in a month or so! Right now she eats at 8:30, 12:00, 3:30, 7:00, and 10:30. When she starts solids I am going to try dropping her 10:30 feeding. She is growing up so fast! She is getting close to being able to sit up by herself and she learned how to jump in her jumperoo tonight! So cute!

Well, I should probably get ready for bed. I get to go decorate for my sister's wedding tomorrow and have to fit in my workout in the morning before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment