Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pictures for Daddy

Playing outside with rocks

Classic Grace

Saying all done

Her funny look at the camera

Looking surprised

Today I got a new toy in the mail...a new canon camera. Bob is very jealous because he is out of town. I am putting pictures up for Daddy so he can see his little pickle. I really like the camera so far even though I am not really smart enough to operate it to its full potential... Grace doesn't know quite what to think of it. It has a very bright flash and makes a funny noise. She kept giving me funny looks, saying uh-oh, and all done. Hopefully she gets used to it so I can get some pictures of smiles!

I also added a video of Grace, Ender, and Grey from this morning. They were being so cute tonight. Grace sure is going to miss her cousins when they go! Enjoy the pictures and video!


No comments:

Post a Comment