Friday, December 4, 2009

Daddy came home!

Today was a good day...Daddy came home! Grace was very excited, but she always gets excited when Daddy comes home, even if he is just gone for the day. I've noticed lately that when Bob gets home she wants to show him things. For instance when he came in today she showed him her blocks. It is very cute.

Grace was in a good mood all day. She woke up around 7:15. I heard her talking to her monkey that sits on her bed. She was saying oh oh ah ah over and over. After 10 minutes I heard her getting out of bed and trying to open her door (sometimes she can get it herself and sometimes she can't). I got up and just opened it a crack and went back to my room just to see what she would do. She came right into my room and found me. She walked up to the bed and said Mama, it was very cute.

She played really well all day and wasn't grumpy while I got my run in. Day 5 of my training. The runs so far are shorter than what I have been doing, but 6 days a week as opposed to the 2, maybe 3 I was doing. My back is a little sore, but I feel great every time I finish another run!!

Grace even took an extra long nap today, 2 hours and 15 minutes! Yea!! She got herself up again and managed to get the door open on her own. She came right into my bedroom again, smart little girl. She wasn't even very grumpy after her nap like she can be sometimes.

Tonight we are tried a slightly later bed time for Grace. We put her down at 8:00, only a half an hour later than normal, but I am hoping it will help her take better naps. Lately, with the exception of today, she has been napping around an hour, an hour and a half max. Mommy would much prefer a two hour nap time. It takes me a little bit to fall asleep so my nap always seems too short!

These pictures are random shots from the last couple of days. There has been a little more picture taking than normal because of the new camera. I am glad I have such a cute subject to use my new camera on!
I think she has decided she likes the camera...she claps and signs more!

Uh-oh!

She climbed into the baby car seat that is sitting in the closet downstairs. Silly.

She climbed into the cupboard today. She was actually all the way on the shelf, but by the time I got the camera she was off.

Peek-a-boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment