Saturday, December 5, 2009

Uh-oh

Grace started a new thing tonight. She came over to me and took my hands and started walking backward. She was trying to help me up. So silly.

Being cute.



Her is really good at getting into things!

Brushing her teeth just like a big girl!

Well, it has happened. I knew it would, but I was hoping it would be a little while yet. Grace has figured out she can get out of bed anytime. Last night she woke up around 12:30. I went in and comforted her and gave her a drink. She was quiet for about 10 or 15 minutes and then she started crying again. She cried for about 5 minutes and then suddenly she stopped and said bye bye. It was quiet for a few seconds and then she started saying bye bye again and you could hear her getting out of bed. When she got to the door she started saying see ya over and over and trying to open the door. Even though it was the middle of the night it was really cute! Bob got her and brought her in bed with us for a little while. She laid down with us for a while, but then she started trying to sit up so I brought her back to her room. She went to sleep without a fuss, wicky picky.

This afternoon at nap time I heard her start talking and moving around after 10 minutes or so. I peeked at the monitor and she was at the end of her bed contemplating getting out of bed. Daddy had to go in and scold her and lay her back down. She went to sleep after that. Then tonight at bed time I heard her crying about 10 minutes after I laid her down. I went up to check on her and she was standing by her door with her glow worm and blanket trying to get out. I laid her back down and told her she would get spanks if she got up again. She went to sleep without a fuss. :)

I really hope she sleeps better tonight. I am just very run down. I don't sleep that great as it is right now so any extra wake ups are really draining. Only about 8 more weeks and I am going to be really exhausted so I guess I should be grateful for all the sleep I am getting. She did take a 2 hour nap again today which was nice. I hope she keeps this trend up. We did an 8 o'clock bed time again tonight, so we shall see!

1 comment: