Saturday, October 24, 2009

A very long week

This is one of the silly ways we found Grace sleeping this week. She even did a little butt wiggle while we were in her room. Too cute!

Well, it has been quite awhile since I have updated the blog. This last week has been a looooong week for us. Grace hasn't been feeling well since Sunday, I started feeling sick on Monday, and Bob started feeling sick on Wednesday. I took Grace to the doctor's on Wednesday after she had a fever for three days. They tested her for strep because her throat was really red and irritated. That came back negative so the doctor said that it was either a cold or the swine flu, but she was on the mend so they didn't test to see if it was swine flu. She told me I should call my OB to let them know that I might have been exposed to swine flu. I am now taking tamiflu as a precaution. My sickness hasn't gone beyond a stuffy/runny nose and a sore throat so that is a praise. Grace finally seems to be feeling a little better today, but she still has a runny nose, a pretty good cough, and is really tired. She has been going to be early every night and sleeping in a little later every morning. She even took two naps on some days! I really hope she is feeling back to normal this week because I really need to get things done! I have just been taking care of sick people all week, so it will be good to get some work done next week. Also, Aunt Christa is coming to town tomorrow and I want Grace to be able to enjoy the visit! Here are some random pictures from the last week, enjoy!

Posing for a picture with mommy. You can see how tired she looks!

Ready to eat at Olive Garden. We had a nice time with Jen, Leah, Tieler, and Courtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment