Friday, October 9, 2009

Today was a pretty good day. Grace woke up too early for my taste, but that is usually the case. She played really well while I did stuff for church, folded laundry, and ran. Then I took a shower and she took a shower/bath. She likes playing in the shower! She thinks its fun to have the water rain down on her, so I will fill up the bathtub that way. We played for a little bit after lunch and then it was nap time, yea! Grace took an excellent nap today, two hours and forty five minutes! Finally a long nap when I could nap with her! I really needed that nap today. After nap time we ran a few errands and then came home to cook dinner. After dinner we went to Home Depot to pick out paint for her bedroom. I decided to paint her room girly even though we don't know the gender of baby #2. Bob said he expected to paint with each child anyway! At home depot we put her in the car cart. She had so much fun driving around the store. After Home Depot we went to Meijer to get a few things and let her ride Sandy the pony. She enjoyed it, but I think she liked driving around Home Depot more. Enjoy the pictures. Sorry about the poor quality, I didn't have my camera so I used my phone. But she was so cute that I figured those pictures were better than no pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment