Thursday, October 8, 2009

Naughty Baby



Well, as most of you know, I had my second ultrasound on Tuesday. They were able to get all the rest of the measurements that they needed, but the silly baby still wouldn't reveal what was between those legs! Apparently my children are modest in the womb, but by the time they are one they are exhibitionists! I was trying not to get my hopes up about finding out, but it was kind of hard not to. Needless to say I was a bit disappointed! I know I should have been happy that the baby was healthy, and I was, but I really wanted to know! I am very happy that the baby is healthy. They said it was measuring about 5 days small, but that was okay. Me a small baby? Maybe it will only be 22" instead of 22 1/2", ha! Well, enjoy the pictures of the new babe and enjoy waiting about 4 more months with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment