Saturday, October 3, 2009

Getting Started

Well, I don't really know what I am doing quite yet, but I've decided to start a blog anyway. What an interesting day to start. I am not feeling well today and Grace was quite the wicky picky. I was too lazy to get up and see what she was getting into and so she got into quite a bit today! The bathroom door got left open and she decided to unroll a whole roll of toilet paper, play in the trash, and play in the toilet. Later our bedroom door was left open and she went and got Daddy's glasses and broke one of the stems off. Uh-oh! Fortunately Bob was able to fix them using a screw from his back up pair of glasses. She is now in bed and I am watching Ghostbusters 2 with Bob, Jeremy, and Greta, contemplating an early bedtime. Unfortunately I can't breathe through my nose, so sleeping tonight should be interesting. Well, I am going to keep it short for my first entry. I think I'll go play around and see how this blog works.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jessica... what a fun adventure this will be! I am looking forward to hearing all about the exciting things that happen in your life here!

    ReplyDelete