Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today is the first day that I didn't complete a whole workout due to laziness. It was yoga today and I procrastinated getting started for about an hour. I am just so tired today! Grace was up 3 or 4 times again last night. It doesn't seem like much, but it is really draining. This has been going on for about 4 weeks now. It has been getting better, she has some nights where she doesn't get up, but she is still not back to her good sleeping self. Molly was an angel and slept till 8:30 this morning!

Once I started my workout, I was stopping every 5-10 minutes to help Grace, take care of Molly, scold Grace, move Grace out of my way, etc. It didn't feel like I was getting much of a workout! Finally 45 min into the video (and what felt like the billionth time stopping) I quit for the day. I only feel slightly guilty because I know that I am going to get two workouts tomorrow. I will do the legs and back dvd tomorrow afternoon and then I am going to a Zoomba class with Mel, Allie, and Cammy tomorrow evening. I feel more guilty about all the snacking I have done this afternoon...

I am a total stress eater and Grace has been driving me bonkers today! She has been SO WHINY!!! She has also been very disobedient. She has been sent to her room about 5 times this afternoon. I told her if she disobeyed one more time she was going to get spanked and sent to her room until Daddy got home. She has been good since then. Sometimes the only thing that works is the threat of spankings! Sometimes time outs work, but they aren't always as effective.

At least my stress eating is healthier than pre p90x. My snacks that I've had this afternoon consist of a banana and two granola bars. Before I started p90x it probably would have been double stuf oreos or something along those lines. I still need to be more careful about my snacking because the calories add up quickly!

Well, I should probably think about getting Grace dressed, although it is 4:45pm so it is almost pointless now....Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment