Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Horses

I had the opportunity to take Grace horseback riding last week. I wasn't sure how she would do. If you know Grace, she can be a little chicken about some things. For example, we were at the local pool and I asked her if she wanted to go down the slide with me. She wouldn't no matter how many times I asked her. I even tried bribing her with a box of fruit snacks, lol. Finally she said she would. She did it once and wouldn't go down again.

So they brought the horses out and she got to pet them. I asked her if she wanted to ride one with me and she said yes! She wasn't afraid at all. When we got off I asked if she wanted to ride by herself and she did, no hesitation at all! She had such a great time. I would love to own property and a couple horses someday! Enjoy the pictures!









No comments:

Post a Comment