Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Well, it has been way too long since I have done a real blog post so I thought I would get started on the new year. 2010 was a very good year, fast, but good. I had Molly January 31st, nine months sooner than we were planning on having a baby, but God's plans are better than our own. She has been such a joy. She is a sweet, laid back baby. She always has a smile for you and she has the greatest laugh! She finally got her first tooth! No words yet, but she is getting good at standing without holding on to anything! She will be walking all too soon I am sure!

Grace is growing into a little person (or big person if we are talking about height, lol)! She is going to be three in a few months! She is smart and so funny. She catches on to things so fast and makes the funniest connections. This last week she pointed to my nursing pads and called them my boob circles. She has also started "getting" relationships. I am now HER mommy and Molly's mommy. She also is totally day potty learned! I can't believe what a big girl she is!

We are so blessed. Bob has a wonderful job, we have the two sweetest, funniest girls ever, and the best friends and family. I thank God for the wonderful year we had and look forward to serving him better this coming year.

On a side note, keep your eyes peeled for a couple of cloth diaper reviews/giveaways and a mama cloth review/giveaway in the next couple months!

No comments:

Post a Comment